I heard something a while ago that I thought was a great idea. I can't remember who told me, so sorry for not giving credit, but a friend of a friend, who is a mom follows this simple rule of thumb when buying Christmas gifts for her kids:
Something you want,
Something you need,
Something to wear, &
Something to read.
Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed with trying to figure out what I should get for my kids. I'm not a shopper or necessarily a spoiler so having this as a guideline will keep me from feeling guilty that I don't get tons of gifts for my kids and can help keep things fair. Christmas is now really far away so hopefully now that I have written it down somewhere I will be able to remember it when it comes time to shop (oh, the dreaded shopping).
Hermana Barlow
3 weeks ago



1 comment:
I think I told you that in January when I was searching around what I had planned on doing. My sister-in-law does that with her kids. Cute pics, I'm glad to see you are blogging again.
Post a Comment