Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness Again!

I was trying to make it a whole year before posting again, but sadly I failed.  We are in the thick of a gazillion March birthdays in our family and so far so good.  People seem to have their birthdays and turn 1 year older no matter what happens.  The weather has been getting warmer so the other day I took the kids out to play and realized my baby girl has never really been outside her entire life!  What a terrible world we live in (or should I say terrible climate?)  Anyway, this winter we have accomplished a few major things since we all went into hiding.  I had a baby, Jane. She is super precious and a great baby so far, but then again wasn't Caden a good baby?  Caden is now potty trained!  That only took 1 year.  Brad started working for Sandy Fire Department as a volunteer fire fighter and he loves it.  Anyway, I am just waiting for summer, not spring because that always seems to let me down, it's too unpredictable. I know I can count on warmth and sunshine this summer!

2 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Lisa, I am so happy to see your beautiful kids! Kate is so darling and Caden is getting so darn big! What a cute little family you have! Hope all is well.

Jami and Family said...

I meant Jane...I am so sorry! I have a niece named Jane Kate and I just got confused!