Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Even Steven

I guess this is news worth sharing... we are having a girl! We are really excited and November seems way too far away! About 2 weeks before my ultrasound Caden suddenly began speaking about "my sister" I was super curious to find out if he was right and he was. I also felt it was going to be a girl, but I didn't know if that was just me wanting a girl. The two things I am thrilled about now that I know I am having a girl are 1. I have a much easier time picking girl names that I like and 2. girls are so much easier to shop for (which helps for someone who hates shopping). The ultrasound picture below is of her long skinny leg, so cute!

6 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

How exciting!!! I actually heard that there was a study done that kids between the ages of 2 & 4 or something like that were usually correct. Pretty cool. Congrats, that's so fun.

Amy said...

Congrats GIrls are the best. I love them!

Jami and Family said...

Yeah! Congrats, I am so excited for you! Girls are so fun...emotional, but so sweet!

Crystal said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to make you some bows now! I am am soooo excited for you guys! Girls are awesome! Ohhh I want to see you again! Let me know if you come to CA again!!

Emily Judd said...

congratulations! I hope we have one of those someday!!!

The Vreelands said...

I am so excited for you. Congratulations!