Sunday, February 13, 2011

Primary



Glad that's over! Last November I was called to the Primary presidency and I was in charge of an activity.  I stole all my ideas from the internet because most know I am not creative.  It was a PJs party where they came to get to know their new Primary teacher.  Upon arrival each kid got a bingo game with facts about the leaders. They had to go around asking us which fact belonged to us. We had a huge matching game with fun facts about their teachers, we at cinnamon rolls in our PJs, then divided into groups for 3 stations.
P-Prayer they decorated a prayer rock
J- Journal they received a scripture journal to write in each month this year,
S- Scriptures - read the scripture in Matt. about loving your neighbor and played the game "do you love your neighbor"
We had a great turn out of kids and teachers so I think it all went really well.  Thanks to all those who helped prepare and execute the activity, couldn't have done it without tons of help.

No comments: