Monday, July 28, 2008

Tractors and Dirt

If it seems like I include a picture with every post it's because I do. The reason is because I can't entertain with my writing like most of the witty people in my family so I am forced to provide something worth viewing.

Below are some pictures of Caden's first camping trip which happened back in June. I also took him to one of Brad's job sites because Caden loves tractors and is always pointing them out while riding in the car.

We went to Payson Lakes and Caden was filthy the entire time.


Caden playing with Brooklyn and Ryland, he doesn't put up with any sissy play.


Standing on a really large tractor


Brad and Caden


That scoop is huge!

2 comments:

Emily Judd said...

Easton and Caden sure would get along!!! Tractors and dirt seem to be the best thing in the world if you are a boy!

The Rust said...

What is it with boys and tractors???? I love the camping pics!