Provo Spartan!
2 weeks ago
"Truck, Ball, Da Dad, Cheese, Cheerios, Pup pup, Beesh, Meow, Duck, Lint, Sheyee, Ma Mom, Book, Dark, Jeep, Jay Jay, Jam, Book, Down, Up, Gape, Hat, Boat, Dog, Zipper, Zeeba, Milk, Boot, Shoes, Helmet, Church, Digity, knucklehead, I'm busy right now, beautiful, start it (mogorcycle) I feel sick, I'm tired . . ."
3 comments:
I just recently started majorly clipping coupons and saving MAJOR money and getting TONS of stuff for FREE so there is no better sound than someone asking me if I have any coupons. Love it love it love it! :-)
I too love coupons. My norm is only about $25 in savings though. Wish I could do the whole free thing.
Hi! I have to say, I have been seriously thinking about clipping coupons. Julie used to do it and saved a ton of money, but it is way time consuming. Also, I didn't realize that you had a blog until yesterday, and I am so excited that you do. I have a new e-mail address that you can get on facebook, I hardly ever check the old one.
Post a Comment