Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Stuff

For all those who are checking every day to see if I have something new on my Blog, this one's for you. But don't expect too much. I really have no idea how anyone has time to update their blog every week, especially with summer going on. Plus I don't think we do much that is blog worthy. We have done a few fun things so far this summer so I decided to put more pictures up even though I should be working right now (don't tell my dad). So enjoy these pictures and keep hoping for more.



Caden I took Parent-Tot swimming lessons this summer and I found out how much he loves the water. The first few lessons I couldn't keep him in my arms. He wanted to dive down into the water all while pushing me away from him. He still thinks he can totally swim on his own and he definitely has no fear of the water (which is good and bad). He did end up learning some good skills and we are working really hard at blowing bubbles so he can learn to hold his breath.





This is a water slide that we had at our FHE group BBQ. He couldn't get enough and I should have worn my swim suit cause I got soaked too.


Brad's sister and mom were so nice to watch Caden while I went to Youth Conference and while Brad helped his uncle work on the road to his Cabin. I think he didn't even miss us. Caden always has so much fun with his cousins Brooklyn and Ryland.

4 comments:

Emily Judd said...

yay! I love your blog! Caden is so cute. It's good to hear how you are doing! We have a blog too

nathanandemilyjudd.blogspot.com

Have you checked out Google REader yet? You can type in all of your blogs and it checks them for you so you just go to Google reader every day and find out who has posted something new!

Emily said...

It's good to see that you still give in to a little Peer Pressure. I enjoyed seeing pics of your family. Caden does have the cutest face. Don't check my blog too often either :) I'm not too consistent. solanofamily.blogspot.com

Kami said...

Lisa, your little guy is adorable. Hope all is going well!It's good to be in touch again.

whitney said...

Lisa! Of course we remember you guys! How could we forget! Looks like yall are doing well, Caden is really cute!