This is another video from Caden's highchair. If you haven't ever realized, Caden never stops moving. They say it is his age, but I see tons of kids his age that will sit still to play with stuff longer than Caden. Anyway, most parents wouldn't think this video is much to be proud of, and although I am proud of him I mostly wanted to capture what he is like. He meows at any living thing. Two examples: he saw a spider in the basement a few inches from his face and immediately responded with "meow" so crisp and clear; he saw himself in the mirror and did the same, immediate "meow." Any animal he hears or sees outside gets the "meow" response. I have tried to tell him over and over again that those yappy dogs across the street are dogs and not cats that bark and not meow, but I don't blame him for getting those mixed up.
6 comments:
Cute cute cute. I love it!
He is so cute and he is getting so old! We need to hang out again its been way too long! We go out of town next week but when we get back lets get together!
What does the spider say?...aparently "MEOW"!!! That is my favorite story ever!!!
You guys made one cute kid! :)
That is so cute. They grow up way too fast! After having another, I wish that I could freeze time and just be in the moment forever. I do not want this one to grow up so fast. We need more frequent updates on Caden. Thanks for the clothes! They are soooo adorable! I will be sending out cards soon.
Hey your little guy is pretty cute! I didn't know you had a blog. Thanks for the pictures they will work great for the video. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
Post a Comment