Monday, April 21, 2008


GIGGLE
For any of you who do not get to see Caden on a regular basis, this video gives you a good idea of what Caden's laugh is like. He giggles like this on a daily basis and also makes that same noise when he wants something that you have. One time we were at Walmart and he kept giggling and every person in every isle we went would crack up laughing at (or with) Caden. I think he loves the attention it brings so he does it more and more.

5 comments:

Jami and Family said...

That is so cute! Hey thanks for those pictures you emailed me they are way cute!

Crystal said...

Lisa!!! My love!! I am so glad that you have a blog now! Hooray! I love the video of Caden. I bet you Brad could find a bird call that sounds similar. At times it sounded like the pidgeons we have outside our house. He is his father's son! hehe He is so adorable!! I think he is a good combo of you both. When do you plan on hitting up D-land again? I want to see you!!! I know we need to come to UT as well. Perhaps after the baby is born. Love you!

Heidi said...

Wow that is so adorable! It sounds like he's vibrating. It reminds me of when Hunter used to have a similar laugh and Julie had to take him out of Relief society because his laugh was disrupting class! Keep the posts coming!!

Whit said...

I love it! He is the cutest little thing ever! Welcome to the blog scene! We are excited you came.

The Rust said...

I finally found your blog. I'm glad you have one since we don't get to talk as much since you were put in the Beehives.