
A couple weeks ago Brad, Caden, my dad, and I went to San Diego to visit my bro Bill and have a little vacation. I had really been missing the beach so I insisted we go. I love the beach. It was a lot of work with Caden, but the weather was perfect (as always). I was also able to visit my best friend April and her family. They are one of the best families I know. I was so caught up with visiting that I didn't get any pics with April this time so maybe next time. We also visited some friends from our BYU married student ward. Brock and Emily's family is growing so fast and I am jealous that they get to live in San Diego. We went to the San Diego Zoo, Old Town, the beach, San Diego Harbor, In N Out Burger (twice), my aunt and uncle's house in Upland, and way too many gas stations.








5 comments:
Ya but you never called me, so you never saw me! :(
Fun! I love San Diego and I love the beach I am way jealous! We should hang out again sometime!
Hey what's up guys,
I was glad to find you on here. Your family is looking great. It has been a while since we saw everyone last. I will have to keep blog spying on you to see how things are going. If you are ever wanting to visit Victoria you are more than welcome to stay with us. Take Care!
It was fun to see you...great pics. I'm sorry to say that Ashlyn threw away those frog googles one day. :( very sad. Also, my sister started dating someone soon after your visit...DARN i'll keep you posted.
you know - i have not checked your blog in forever! but, it would be fun to see everyone again....maybe in San Diego. A nice BYU ward reunion...maybe we can even find babysitters so we all can catch up. congrats - passing the test for firefighting is not easy!
Post a Comment